The R&S®RTP high-performance oscilloscope combines high-class signal integrity with a fast acquisition rate. Customized frontend ASICs and realtime processing hardware enable highly accurate measurements with unprecedented speed in a compact form factor.
• Quickly find signal faults with 1 million waveforms/s
• High-precision digital trigger without bandwidth limitations
• Realtime deembedding for triggering and fast acquisition
• Compact design and silent operation for best fit to any lab
• Unparalleled low phase noise and best sensitivity on the market
• 2 GHz internal analysis bandwidth, 5 GHz with R&S®RTO2064 oscilloscope
• 800 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
• SCPI recorder simplifies code generation
• New flat Windows 10 design and multitouch gesture support
The new, modular R&S®OSP product family can be used to perform RF switch and control tasks quickly and easily. The new product family is available in three models (R&S®OSP220, R&S®OSP230 and R&S®OSP320) plus a satellite box (R&S®OSP‑B200S2) to meet the requirements of diverse test scenarios – ranging from desktop configure.
Benefits and key features:
• Modular, reliable, cost-efficientations
• Compact and flexible
• Compatible with legacy products
• Powerful control and RF relay modules